Thursday, February 18, 2010

Subtleties are always what get me

For my leadership class I'm taking as a requirement to be a Line Camp leader, we had to write an autobiography and one of the suggested areas was to talk about how we've changed since coming to Baylor. Just an interesting observation I had while writing this paper.

This yearthis semester evenGod has shown me how perfect his timing is and how when something is his will, it is incredibly undeniable. In the past month, I have become truly at home in BRH in an incredibly short amount of time. I find that an awesome blessing. God has provided me with people who have become my best friendstruly my bestin a matter of weeks. Things like that don’t happen unless God is at work. Sure I have spent a lot of time with them and gotten to know them well, but more importantly we have an amazing amount of things in common. It’s like I’ve met people who are practically myself. And I love that. Yet at the same time, there is enough difference that we have begun to shape each other, and I can already see that. It is great to be able to see how things change you for the better when you are in the right situations and you are allowing God to do what he wants to in your life.

I love when God decides to sneak something in on you like that. You're just rockin' along and then one day you wake up and realize what he's done and you just have to sit back and smile.

-Andy

No comments: